jeezlouisexo: The British Tag

Thursday 1 June 2017

The British Tag

Hey everyone, I hope you're all well! I'm not going to lie, I've hit a bit of a writers block so had a search on the good old internet and found The British Tag. I love doing these types of posts, and thought it would be a quick and easy way to see how British I really am.

How many cups of tea do you drink per day // how many sugars?
I don't drink tea very often, in fact I don't really like hot drinks at all.. You're more likely to see me drinking a hot chocolate than a tea or coffee. When I do have a tea, I'll usually have either 2/3 sugars because I have such a sweet tooth.

Favourite part of a roast?
It has to be the meat, or the stuffing If we're talking Christmas dinner then 100% pigs in blankets!! I actually fought with my brother a few years ago over the last one!

Favourite dunking biscuit?
Definitely a rich tea biscuit. They're the best for soaking up the tea!

Favourite quintessentially British past time?
It's not necessarily a British pastime but I love reading books!

What is your favourite word?
Incredible.

What is your favourite sweet?
Ummm, I'd have to say Haribo or those little cherry lips you used to get in a pick n mix that kinda tasted like soap but you ate them anyway!

What would your pub be called?
The Chinwag

Who is your number one British person?
The Queen, I think she's adorable! Princes William and Harry are close behind!

Favourite shop or restaurant?
While I know it's not British, I absolutely love Primark! You can find some bloody good bargains and just lately their makeup range has been amazing!

What British song pops into your head?
All I can think of right now is Spice Girls, Oasis and Blur. You can definitely tell I was born in the 90s!

Marmite?
HELL YES! If anyone reading this doesn't like Marmite, what is wrong with you!?

I know this post is short and sweet but I promise I will find my mojo over the weekend! Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment